A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet special look into the mind of Tucker

A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet ... special look into the mind of Tucker

Monday, October 21, 2013

Betrayed!

My childhood was blissful and happy.

Filled with blissful and happy things.

I had a friend as a young child.

Just one.

He didn't come around very often...

For some reason, our fun together was rare.

Yet, when we were together, it was wonderful.

I always enjoyed our sweet time together.

Just recently, I saw him again on campus!

I ran to the woman who held him, and graciously asked if he was free.

She said yes!

He was free! 

And so I picked him up and held him tightly to my chest before I took off all his wrappings.

Overjoyed, we reacquainted ourselves among tears.

I zealously thrust the fat end into my mouth.







But Blow-Pop had changed over the years...

He sliced my tongue open, mixing the sugary grape-ness with the irony taste of blood.

And all I could think about was...

photo.JPG

Wow he sucks now...

No comments:

Post a Comment