A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet special look into the mind of Tucker

A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet ... special look into the mind of Tucker

Monday, May 16, 2011

Final Goodbye.

As some of you may know, and as some of you may not know, and as some of you may not know you know, and as yet others of you know you don't know,

I'm leaving this Wednesday.

I'm going on a proselyting mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

I report to the Provo MTC where I will learn the ups and down of missionary work (Oh. And a whole new language.) on May 18th, the day after my 19th birthday. After the MTC I will be heading to the New York New York City South mission where I will preach the gospel of Jesus Christ for two years before I come back. As such, I will not be posting on a blog, I will not be using technology all that much at all actually, and I would like to bid farewell to my faithful (and sporadic) blog readers.

If you're curious about the church, go to this link for general questions, or if you're curious why we serve missions, please check it out. There are all kinds of ways to find out about the church, not the least of which are calling me anytime in the next 36 hours. I'd be happy to answer anything.

Fear not readers. I shall return in 2 years to resume the hilarity. I shall build up a repertoire of amusement over the next two years, and shall return triumphant.

If you would like to be forwarded the weekly emails I will send home, simply give me your email address, and I will add you to the list.

8 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your mission! Thanks for the laughs from your blog,New York better be prepared for Tucker Denton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get the e-mails! mikayla.fuge@gmail.com :) Good luck, Tucker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuck! I'm so excited for you! You were great yesterday and I know you will be a great missionary as well! ajgibso2@asu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duh! allisonsmiles006@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tucker, you are going to do great! And, it would be awesome to read your emails! sfunkyirish@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in! alycgal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. and me!! music.is.living16@gmail.com
    good luck tucker! you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete