A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet special look into the mind of Tucker

A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet ... special look into the mind of Tucker

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Day

My day.....................


So I woke up, went to chemistry where we discussed things that were not really all that pertinent to chemistry, then I went to work. At work I cavorted and frolicked, and I ate a cookie that was broken (best part of my job, when the cookies break, Tucker eats them) I went and got the pizza, I proposed a genius business plan, I did my job stocking things, and then I clocked out and went home.


Then as I walked home from work I wondered.....


How long has my zipper been down?

4 comments:

  1. I totally did that the other day... at the salt lake temple after I did baptisms and we walked all around temple square and I didn't notice until I was changing in the car... hahaha
    love Dallin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what was funnier--your end or Karen's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahaha, Karen! That was awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete