A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet special look into the mind of Tucker

A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet ... special look into the mind of Tucker

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pictures and Ensuing Comments

Girl 2 sees Girl 1's new profile picture on Facebook.

Girl 2:"Oh my gosh!!! You are SOOOO cute! I can barely stand it! <3"

Girl 1:"Oh STOP IT!!! I'm not HALF as cute as you!!! haha"

2" No really, you are the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen!! lol"

1"Shush! You are most definitely the most gorgeous thing anyone's ever seen. <3"

2"I'm so lucky to have such a marvelous wonderful beautiful best friend. haha"

1"Not as lucky as I am! I mean look at you!!!! Gorgeous! =D"

2 " LOL Shut up! Shut up seriously! I have to beat the boys off you with a stick!!! "

1 "Yeah, I shoot them with a shotgun just trying to protect you from the onslaught!!! HAHA"

2 "Are you kidding me??? I'm UGLY compared to you!!!"

1. "Shut up now. I am ugly if anyone's ugly. You are practically a goddess."

2. "Let's just agree that we are so cute, but you are mostly the cutest. <3"

1. "Only if I'm secretly allowed to think YOU are mostly the cutest!!! lol"

2. "Sounds like a plan! OMGOSH. Check out my new profile picture of us!!!!"

(continue conversation there amidst numerous lol's haha's <3's and =D's)



Guy 1 shows picture to Guy 2

Guy 2: "Dude you look good"

Guy 1 "Are you gay?"

4 comments:

  1. Did NOT see that coming! Still laughing.
    Still . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I <3 this!! So funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the reason I didn't laugh is because I was so horrified that 1. yes, girls actually do that, and 2. you portrayed it with disturbing accuracy. :)

    ReplyDelete