A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet special look into the mind of Tucker

A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet ... special look into the mind of Tucker

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Out of the Mouth of Babes

As I walked out of work the other day, my field of vision was assaulted by at least 5894 children crossing the street by my dorms and walking down a hill towards the student center.

I love little children. So sweet. So innocent. So loving and tender. 

Anyway, so I was trudging through the snow on this hill, and as soon as the kids saw me they started waving and flashing peace signs. As I approached, their hands were held more constant anticipating a high five, and right as I get within 5 feet of these hundreds (Literally. Hundreds) of 3rd graders, I take a plunge and fall right on my tooshy. 

Immediately the children began to laugh, and my ears were assailed by such taunts as 

"What an IDIOT!"

"How's your BUTT feel?"

"Look he PEED!"

"Now THAT is quality humor!"

And as I crossed the street with my wet pants, I continued as the brunt of many a joke about the state of my pants and the fall everyone and their dog had witnessed.

"Wow," you say. Maybe these kids aren't as angelic as you thought!

Well, before Saturday, I might've disagreed with you.

On Saturday, we traveled to a field to make a spectacular gigantical snowman.

My first giant snowman. 




I'm six feet tall, and so's the guy on my shoulders. This thing was VERY large.

Anyway, so as we constructed this snowman, a red Jeep screeched into the parking lot of the field, and as the window started to roll down, I thought maybe they were people from the dorms come to assist us in the construction of awesomeness.

These thoughts quickly died when a boy of about 6 emerged from the window, middle finger first.

He screamed obscenities at us for a good solid minute.

As he drove away, he flipped us the bird yet again.



Kids say the darndest things...



As requested, here are some more pictures of the snowman.


Hugging the snowman. So precious...





Boys thought it was a serious picture...

3 comments:

  1. Still flashing the image of you falling and the kids razzing you. THAT IS AWESOME!
    Yesterday I had to explain to Micah what flipping someone off was.
    I want another picture of that snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an AWESOME snowman! Impressive indeed.
    Bummer about the fall in front of the meanie head kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those are nice mountains :) Hi I am coming from your moms blog where I just thought I'd come by your page to visit . Don't freak out , your mom doesn't know me either :p

    ReplyDelete