A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet special look into the mind of Tucker

A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet ... special look into the mind of Tucker

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Memorandum

As I have previously stated, I work at the BYU Bookstore, and we periodically receive memorandums from administration complaining about some issue or lauding Jimmers praises and claiming he will be in the bookstore with ESPN filming "A Day in the Life of a BYU Basketball Player" (fail. epic fail. he never came, and we were all excited...)

So today we received another memorandum entitled, "There is a Problem"

This makes me think that perhaps there is a problem.

So I begin reading. It is from some head janitor of some sort (I'm sorry. Custodian. Because apparently the word janitor is nearly as offensive as any other racial slur.)

He laments the woes of his sad life as a janitor and how the toilets smell bad when they are blocked up and stuff. So he continues on and says that apparently they have found some ... foreign objects in the pipes.

These foreign objects include hair nets, feminine products, and a hat.

A hat?

Yes a hat.

My question is who the devil put a hat in the toilet and HOW the devil did they shove it down the drain without getting fecal matter all upon themselves?

My question that follows that question is what ELSE can you shove down a toilet?

3 comments:

  1. I could have gone my WHOLE life without seeing that pic of the snake in the toilet. Now I have the creeps! Thanks Tucker, Thanks A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it, until the last picture. Way more than I ever hoped to see. Love your writing, Tucker!

    ReplyDelete