A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet special look into the mind of Tucker

A caustic yet humorous, sarcastic yet awesome, satirical yet ... special look into the mind of Tucker

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

David...

If you don't remember who David is, read this post introducing you to our dear friend.

David is one of my favorite people. Why? Because he's just a weird person and quite fun to stalk watch. I see him walk through the bookstore and it is kinda a funny experience. He's one of those that almost always has his headphones in his ears, and sometimes he's drumming to his own beat. Literally.

Today as he passed, I was surprised to see him without his Bose earmuffs.

No, our friend David had better things to do.

He was holding hands with a girl. An attractive one (with all due respect, not quite as attractive as the last girl, but who am I to judge?).

Now we all know how David does around girls. So I'm just waiting and watching for him to plummet out of the sky on a grassy hut yet again. I really hope they catch it on camera.

On another creeping watching note, I would like to introduce you to some of my other favorite bookstore characters.

1. Cape Boy!!!

 He wears an olive green cape. Every day. He wears it over his backpack and looks like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, but this my friends, is not all. He holds the cape in his hands and whips his hands back and forth to make the cape billow out behind him. It's always a good day if Cape Boy comes around.
2. Peanut Cluster man

He's just what he sounds like. He comes and buys peanut clusters. But his specialness lies in his face. Unlike most children, when his mother (back in 1820) told him if he made that face too long his face would stay like that... he kept it there too long. He looks about 80% like the guy above. He's got glasses.

3. Pectoralis Major. He really looks like this. Except white and not tatooed.

Seriously. Those things have gotta be his major.

5 comments:

  1. haha :) we talked about cape boy in music cultures yesterday. About how he sits & plays the piano on the terrace...we may or may not have been mocking him.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just don't see enough good capes nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tucker, how I'd love to people watch with you. Sounds like some really special characters there at the BYU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have thought you were lying, except Karli substantiated the story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh... Maybe I don't want to come to BYU.... I can't believe there are people like that!!

    ReplyDelete